Gluten free carrot cake muffinsPrint This
- Muffin tray needed
- 60 grams / 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 100 grams / 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 300 grams / 3 grated carrots
- 100 grams / 1-2 grated apples
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 250 mls / 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 100 grams cranberries (optional)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
Mix grated carrots, apples and all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
Mix all other ingredients and add the coconut oil
Scoop the mixture into the muffin tray and bake for 40 – 60 minutes.
Once done, let cool and store in an airtight container.
PS: MIMIC this? Take a picture and tag us.