Banana & blueberry bread - ( Gluten and sugar free)Print This
- Organic Brown rice flour or any gluten free flour blend - 150 grams
- Organic Coconut sugar - 50 grams
- Organic Milled flaxseeds - 50 grams
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 large ripe organic bananas
- 40 grams dairy free butter
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional )
- Water, almond or coconut milk (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
Mash up 2/1/2 bananas in a bowl
Slice half a banana and set aside – this is to top the bread whilst its baking (optional)
Pop dry ingredients mixture into the banana mix and add a splash of water/milk if it seems dry
Spoon the yummy mixture into a grease proof loaf tin
Bake for 25-30 minutes until beautifully brown then press sliced bananas on top of the bread and cover with foil.
Bake for another 20 minutes
Once done, put on the side to cool for 10-15 minutes
To preserve, place bread in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
PS: MIMIC this? Send me a picture to feature on the website.