Vegan stir-fry noodlesPrint This
- Whole wheat noodles
- Broccoli (cut into small florets)
- Carrots (cut into thin strips)
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
- Garlic salt
- Five spice seasoning
- Cayenne pepper
- Liquid seasoning (coconut aminos)
- Additional ingredients (optional)
- Mangetout (cut into strips)
- Pak choi (cut into small sections)
(marinate the tofu in your seasoning and a little bit of sesame oil)
Cook the noodles in salted water
Steam the kale and put to one side when done to your liking .
In a wok, heat some coconut oil, brown the onions and then add your carrots.
Add the seasoning of your choice (in this case, I used five spice seasoning, cayenne pepper, pepper and garlic salt).
Add the noodles and kale to the wok and add your coconut aminos / liquid seasoning.
Finish off with some sesame oil drizzled over.
Serve and enjoy!
PS: MIMIC this? Take a picture and tag us to feature on our blog.